Economics at a Glance
The publication process is simple:
- Authors upload their submissions (see submit article).
- The co-editors either accept the submissions for the economics discussion Paper series, or reject (quick decision).
- Referees and registered readers read and prepare comments on the papers (appr. 8 weeks).
- The co-editors accept or reject the papers for publication as articles in economics.
- Registered readers continue to read and comment the published articles. Furthermore they may recommend articles in economics.
- In a later stage: Prizes for the most outstanding papers in special fields are awarded.