Workshop “The Future of Scholarly Communication in Economics”
The e-journal is organizing a workshop on the topic "The Future of Scholarly Communication in Economics" in Hamburg. The event—chaired by Mark McCabe, Boston University and University of Michigan—will take place on March 30–31, 2015, in the Hamburg branch of the ZBW – Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
Confirmed Speakers include:
• Mark Armstrong (Oxford University)
• Bruno S. Frey (Zeppelin University Friedrichshafen)
• Maren Duvendack (University of East Anglia)
• Christian Zimmermann (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)
• Patrick Gaule (CERGE-EI, Prague)
• Frank Müller-Langer (Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, Munich)
• Michael Rose (ASP, Kiel Institute for the World Economy)
• Isabella Peters (ZBW – Leibniz Information Centre for Economics)
• Athanasios Mazarakis (ZBW – Leibniz Information Centre for Economics)
The workshop is free of charge, but limited in the number of participants.
Further information on the program and the registration form you can find on the Web site of our workshop: www.economics-ejournal.org/scholeco15